1. Disclaimer (a) The content of this website is general and is provided for information purposes only. (b) The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including legal or medical advice. (c) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. (d) Information on this website should not be used without validating that information from appropriate sources and obtaining professional advice where it is prudent to do so. You should make and rely upon your own assessments and enquires to verify the accuracy of the information provided. (e) In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd does not warrant that the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects or that your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. Shy Tiger Pty Ltd accepts no liability arising from your access to this website.
2. Liability (a) Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. (b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, Shy Tiger Pty Ltd limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.
3. Intellectual Property Rights (a) All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips and data compilations is the property of Shy Tiger Pty Ltd or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
4. Third Party Websites (a) Shy Tiger may include links on this website to websites owned by other parties. Shy Tiger is not in any way responsible for the material contained on these sites, nor is Shy Tiger responsible for the availability of these sites. (b) Shy Tiger does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, including advertising or products offered on these sites, nor is Shy Tiger responsible for any damage, offence or loss caused as the result of visiting these websites. (c) Shy Tiger recommends that before you visit any website you check that your computer is running up-to-date virus checking software.
5. Shipping and Returns (a) If you purchase any products via this website, you must agree to Shy Tiger’sShipping and Returns Policy (see https://shytiger.com.au/shipping-and-returns/). 6. Pricing (a) All prices are in Australian dollars and is inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. (b) The order amount must be paid in full at the time of submitting the order via the Shy Tiger website. Payments are accepted on Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Afterpay.
7. Orders (a) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Shy Tiger Pty Ltd reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account or the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. (b) Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
8. Security (a) Shy Tiger’s credit card transactions are fulfilled by a banking institution authorised under the laws applicable to this website. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, Shy Tiger offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to prevent others from accessing it. All information is stored on a secure server. Your credit card details are encrypted and then removed from our system once your order has been dispatched. (b) Although Shy Tiger engages all reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your information, transmissions made on or through the internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Please contact your financial institution immediately if you become aware of unauthorised use of your account. (c) You will need to register to use certain parts of this website. When registering, you will be required to nominate a username and password. You must keep this username and password safe and must not disclose this information to any third party. If you become aware of unauthorised use of your account, please notify us immediately.
10. Force Majeure (a) If Shy Tiger is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Shy Tiger will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.